In your opinion, why do you think it is important for MOE to develop the three Masterplans for ICT in education?
students nowadays are getting increasingly technologically savvy. It is important to for MOE incorporate ICT in pedagogies in order to engage students in learning, and to keep up with the vast changes in technology.
Has any of the Masterplans impacted you as a student? Share your experience of how ICT had been used in the classes you attended as a student (if applicable).
I remembered attending compulsory IT lessons at least once a week when i was still a student. I was taught computer skills such as microsoft word, and Flash.
Based on your enhanced school experience, how do you think the current Masterplan 3 may affect your role(s) as a beginning teacher ?
I need to keep myself updated with the latest trends in technology so that i can incorporate ICT tools into my lessons.
No comments:
Post a Comment